my fashion resolutions of 2010:
1. wear my clothes. seems silly, but i sometimes "save" some of my clothes for the 'perfect' occasion. everyday should be a celebration.
2. dress up for school. nothing crazy, but something more than my usual school-logo tee and jean shorts. it's my everyday outfit, but i should start mixing up my accessories.
3. do something with my hair. maybe actually comb it. i look way too messy in pictures, in the not cute way.
4. fit in some of my beloved clothes that no longer fit. studying abroad in europe basically equalled: cheese and bread daily. thus, i only ate fat and carbs. no bueno.
5. clean out and organize my closet. it is time to part with those shirts that: 'i might wear one day.' but in reality, can't dismiss with my embarrassing amount of white and gray tee shirts.
as a last farewell to 2009... here are some of my favorite celebrity looks from the year: