Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

i'd like to thank...

thank you to style mansion for:


along with this award i am suppose to tell 10 things i am happy for ____:
10. living in warm weather. i live in miami, with plans to move to ny in the summer.
9. cheese. i love cheese.
8. wine. i love wine.
7. ke$ha's song, "tik tok"
6. fashion magazines. i can re-read them for days.
5. pictures. a picture says a thousand words.
4. penguins.
3. pico. my dog is the cutest.
2. boyfriend.
1. family.

i would like to pass this happy award to: sonya from sorreal, silvia from the uniqorn, delilah winter wolf, and the owl's closet


and thank you to sonya for:



and now here are 7 things about me:
7. i was born in baguio city, philippines. i'll always be an island girl.
6. i love color, but when it comes to clothes, my favorite color is gray.
5. this is my last semester at the university of miami. majors: legal studies and marketing.
4. i need to learn self control when it comes to food. in the past year, i have become obsessed with trying new foods. now the trick is to stop the cravings once i've tried something delicious.
3. i use to be a huge party girl. now i am quite the homebody, with occasional moments of pure crazyness.
2. i've been obsessed with the olsen twins since their mystery adventures on vhs.
1. my first car was a pink land rover.

i would like to pass this on to: sabine of psynopsis, the style mansion, christina of makeup roundup, and the urban fashion gal

now aren't you kids lucky... normally i don't tell people much about me before a formal date... or at least a couple shots  ;)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u so much dear!!
I really appreciate it :)
I will post the award thing tomorrow...it's already 11:33 pm in germany :)

Oh yes! ...it would be a amazing match with your cards hehe
You definitely should buy it.
That color is perfect!!
I'm so glad that I bought it.
I'm soooo in love with it hehehe



xx
Silvia

SabinePsynopsis said...

I love getting to know more about you, Pia! (pink landrover... wow!) Thanks so much for passing it on to me, too! Sabine x

Sonya said...

Thanks so much for the award back !! :) I applied to UM but decided to go to UF, I sorta-kinda regret it but oh well.

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Heart Charlie said...

I feel closer to you already! I am so jealous you live in warm weather and that your first car was a pink land rover...awesome!!

M. said...

congrats on the awards, your blog is super cute!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Congrats on all the great awards!

monica said...

as if ur first car was a pink land rover. jealous.

congrats on the awards babe

Sonum said...

Aw, thanks!
:)
-theurbanfashiongal.com

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Congrats on the blog award and your final semester at school - I bet you are so excited! I too have become a big food fan. I love visiting all types of different restaurants. Thanks for your blog comment :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

The F Word Online said...

i think im ready to gag everytime i look at jagr after that weekend, ha. congrats on the awards ps ! well deserved

xx lue

daisychain said...

congrats on the award x

Sher said...

Congrats on the awards! I love your list of happy things:)

xx

Jolie said...

Pia! Fabulous Blog, I will keep checking in! xoxo Jolie

Fashion By He said...

congrats on the award, love the blog

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

KP said...

love these facts-and I cannot get that song out of my head either xx

Isquisofrenia said...

yeah i love #1 too!

Shop N' Chomp said...

A pink land rover? I'd love to see pics. =)

Jeje said...

You're Filipino? That's awesome!

Hello Fellow Filipina Blogger :)

http://studdedbliss.blogspot.com

o said...

congrats on ur awards:) thanks so much for passing one to me:) oh wow, ur first car was a pink land rover?? awesome! do u have pics? hehe;)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com