Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i am thankful for...

turkey day is around the corner! driving home tomorrow in the morning. trying to be a good daughter, i wanted to make pumpkin pie... but my attempts failed! the grocery store was COMPLETELY stocked out. crazyness! so, a pre-made lemon cake will have to do. not exactly an 'autumn' dessert... but my family is picky.

this year, i have a lot to be thankful for:
1. family and my dogs
2. wonderful bf and friends
3. sushi
4. red wine
5. everyone that reads my blog :)
<3

went through more Stockholm StreetStyle and lovin this look:

i would of went with more simple black boots. but either way, i wish i was cool enough to pull off those tights!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pics i wish i could pull off those tights too x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit! I want tights like that.

Graham I. Haynes said...

Great post.
The tights are pretty amazing.
Bold, but I'm sure you could pull it off.

♥ from suckmysavvy.com

The Lion & The Unicorn said...

ahh those tights are amazing!
i went to a small fashion show earlier this year, some of the models were sporting them, they looked fantastic but i'm yet to attempt them!

Acid Beth said...

Nice blog! I really love the tights.