Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

new chapter

Today I start my new chapter. I have left my "dream" job in the fashion industry to pursue even more schooling. As much as I love love love fashion, this past year has gotten way too materialistic. After every bag I buy, I magically "need" a new bag. Enough is really enough. I live in NY and closet space is seriously an issue, but this would be an issue I think even if i had a bigger closet. The time has come to step back and really re-evaluate what is important. I need to focus on my studies and my relationships with my boyfriend, family, friends. Material things come and go, there will always be the next "it" bag and new trend every season (even every week). I will miss all the people I worked with - they have taught me so much both professionally and personally. Even though today is Saturday, I woke up with the strangest feeling of freedom to focus on myself.

No comments: