Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

spy what them scurvy dogs be mumblin'

ahoy! every year, tampa is invaded by pirates. i made the trip back home this year with my girlies to experience such craziness.
pirate translation: me attendin' gasparillia wit me hearties at home port. tis was a mad grog fest!
he's one of the girls too.
pirate translation: this capt'n be a shipmate too.
this parrot opens beer cans!
pirate translation: me matey helpin me sail wit open bottles!
arrgghhh ye scallywags!
abandon ship!

33 comments:

Elaine said...

Looks like so much fun!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

thehautepursuit said...

hey sweetheart! Thanks for leaving a comment :) Hope you get a pair!!
xox
V

Mom Fashion World said...

this is so much fun!
wish i could go to florida to
enjoy the warm weather down there.

p.s sweetie, thank you so much for the comment.

www.janetteria.com said...

So fun!

♥

Sonya said...

Ahh you are so lucky to have gone to gasparillia! I know a lot of people that went but I couldn't go :(

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

omg I so wish I'd been there for that!

Unknown said...

these pics made me giggle x

emily said...

haha, love the pirate translations!

I love it! said...

Lovely pics! :D
xx

Jaeveberry said...

great hat and skull shawl!

Pedro said...

so funny! you are adorable

Unknown said...

AMAZING!
for sure it was great and fun!:)
xxx

Lexi Colby said...

haha these pictures look like so much fun!

xx

Raez said...

ahhhh! looks like the raddest time ever:):):) i love pirates!

xx raez

Sarah Grace said...

so cute....love the scarf...sounds fun :)

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

Devina said...

Wow.. The festival seems FUN....

LyddieGal said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and your pirate hat is so awesome!

Fashion Wh0re said...

Great Pics look like yo had Fun

Rina said...

funny haha. i have a picture with pirates too, from when i went to brasil :D

the costume looks so warm for summer

michelle_ said...

you're one hot and sexy pirate young lady !
i love your scarf ! is it McQ ?

Jeje said...

So much fun! I super love piratesss. Aye matey :)

http://studdedbliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hahha great pics!! love pirates!! xD

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Graham I. Haynes said...

Something about that last pic literally made me LOL. Love the skull print — so perfect. And you're just adorable.

Fashion is a Playground said...

So funny !

Kristen Leo said...

your pirate talkin' got i all crackin' up! aargh! tis blog is pirate awesome!!!!
okay maybe ill just leave the pirate talk to you. :P
the pics are soooo funny!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Oh, what fun! and I love your scarf!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you are the first person to leave email and country on the shorts so they are yours. Invoice has been sent : )

Stacy said...

looks like you had fun!

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Oh I LOVE this - the scarf is so pirate-friendly ;)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

looks like fun! i love your outfit! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gahhh! I love pirate themed things. Looks like a blast.

o said...

looks like a blast! what a fun event:D loving ur pirate outfit, pia:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

MannequinMe said...

Hahahahaha GREAT outfit, cutie!